Monday, December 27, 2010

November in San Francisco and Sea Ranch


Back in sunny CA and off to San Francisco where Betty Ann and her hubby Tom McGreevy were visiting with Terry. I took them out to Pt. Reyes, one of my favorite places in Marin County. It was socked in with fog, but that didn't stop us and Tom made the climb down to the lighthouse (and back up). Terry's college roommate, Frank Koch, an MD at Stanford, came up and took us all out to dinner at North Beach restaurant, my fav. Yum! Then Terry and I took off to Sea Ranch, my favorite place on the earth, for our annual sojourn to the Northern California coastline, 110 miles north of San Francisco. The day of my birthday, the weather was just perfect, and I can't think of a better setting to celebrate, especially when I have Terry by my side. Terry came down a few weeks later and celebrated Thanksgiving with me and the Kevins. It's been a great ride, a great year of connecting with those that have meant so much to me over the years.

For those of you I have yet to see, may our paths cross soon. Thank you for making my 60 years such an adventure...love is all you need, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment