Monday, December 27, 2010

Westchester in August


Work brought me back to White Plains, and after learning that my hotel was infested with bedbugs, I gladly took Mark and Karen's offer to stay with them in Armonk. I had a wonderful visit with them and their daughter Nikki (great artist!), just talking, eating and laughing. I got to spend time with Byron and Janet Cartozian, Tara Sherlock, Kate Riley, Mario and Carolyn Bruni, Tom and Sue Richter, Joan and Phil McGovern during the few days I was there. Closed out the time with dinner and pizza at Francesco's--it hasn't changed a bit since our days (and nights) there in the 70s. I took a cruise around the 'hood, and 19 Herbert is still standing, much the same as it was when I grew up there. I still call NY "home" as it is where I feel the most comfortable and the most loved. Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment